A letter to my son on his 5th birthday

7:30 AM


September 8, 2015

Dear Jolo,

It's your 5th birthday Little Man! From the moment I first met you, you've change everything in my life. I became independent, vigilant, responsible, caring, loving and patient. A little emphasis on patience, because of your energy. You're totally fearless and a true thrill seeker. You love to explore things, touch mud, climb to the highest points of playgrounds, jumping from a high tables and running as if you won't bump into something. You’re always doing things that make me nervous, and you know it too. Despite all the mini heart attacks you gave me, I am still happy and blessed that your are now healthy. 






This year you've learned to read, write, add numbers, recite poems and dance in a theater production. You are always ready to perform and never shies away from the limelight.




You are caring and have always been fascinated with animals. One time you saw 5 crying little kittens in our porch, you immediately rush to get a cloth and made a bed for the cats. You even cried when the mama cat took her kittens away. I think it was so cute.




You've grown so much that you are now independent I miss the days when you we're just a little baby and can't even hurt a fly. Now, you're so hyper, energetic, clever, and talkative. You're not afraid to ask questions, mingle with others kids, and even talk to adults.  Your witty statements and observations never ceases to amaze me. I hope that when you grow up, you'll stay the same; friendly, smart, polite & well-mannered.





You are 5 now and I am so proud of what you've become!

Love, 

Mama







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Dawow Moms

Subscribe