Tutorial: Pregnancy Belly Wrapping using Woven Wrap

11:06 AM



Hello lovelies! I'm now 28 weeks pregnant with baby #2. But this past few days, I started to feel discomfort and pressure around my hips, back and belly. Though it would be lovely to lay down and rest, I can't because I have a 6 years preschooler to take care of. Instead, here's Belly Wrapping to the rescue!

"By taking a woven wrap or ring sling and tightly wrapping it around your belly, and even your hips if desired, you are creating a pregnancy belt. This provides a firm yet gentle support for your growing belly, loose joints and achy back. Not to mention it is a perfect way to start practicing with your wrap and getting it nice and soft and broken in for when baby arrives!" -Belly Wrapping for Pregnancy Support (Babywearing International of Cleveland)

So I grabbed my Quality Brand-Qb Collection Size 5 Woven wrap to do a Sweet Heart Finish Pregnancy Belly Wrap. Here's a quick video tutorial:



Thank you for watching! I hope you enjoyed it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Dawow Moms

Subscribe